Saturday, July 9, 2011

Getting ripped off with Flex Seal

Bookmark and Share

The commercial always looks appealing. I have a gutter that's leaking and I need something to spray on it to seal it. Flex Seal sounds like the perfect solution. The spray can is only $19.95 plus shipping and processing, the commercial promises. And, I can get one extra free, just pay the extra processing and handling fee.

Of course, when you order, the processing and handling fee comes out to be almost equal to the cost of the can itself. The end result, $39.99.

They don't tell you how much the shipping costs are. That they equal the cost of the first can seems suspicious.

Okay. Now the next step is to see if it works or if it is a waste of time.

Their web site is www.GetFlexSeal.com. I'll keep you posted.

-- Ray Hanania

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. I was seriously looking at Flex Seal to seal up a small spot on my roof. Thanks for the review, and for saving me $39.99!