Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wanted to thank the listeners for their support

My weekly radio show "Radio Chicagoland" is off the air, mainly because we lost a major sponsor who was with us for so long and we couldn't find a substitute in time to keep the show going. Regardless, I wanted to say thank you to all of the listeners who spent the past 9 months with me as we had so much fun, forst on WJJG AM Radioa nd later WCEV 1450 AM Radio. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to call my "radio friends."

We may or may not make it back ont he air. It all depends, so I will look at this as a brioef sabatical from on-air rboadcasting. Maybe find another radio station. Who knows.

But I did want to say thank you especially to Neha Mehra, our intern and Special Reporter on Youth News. She did a GREAT JOB! And so did Ali Ido, who provided special reports from the street in his "Street News" segments. What a great job they all did.

In the meantime, I will probably continue to podcast interviews that will be posted on both the Radio Chicagoland web site at www.RadioChicagoland.com, and also at the Southwest News-Herald web site at www.SWNewsHerald.com. Those interviews will be of general interest. I also plan to do some special interest interviews on the Middle East and Chicago's dysfunctional Arab American community in the hopes of shaking some sense into their senselessness. You can find those on Radio Chicagoland and also on my web site at www.Hanania.com.

Thanks and talk to you soon
Ray Hanania
www.hanania.com

No comments: