Friday, July 11, 2008

Illinois Open Meetings Inquiry held hostage: Day 1

I did receive mail on Friday, July 11, 2008, and wanted to show that I did not receive a letter or a response from the Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan on my July 1, 2008 INQUIRY about the special notice by the Village of Orland Park of June 27, 2008.

Madigan did notify the village Clerk David Maher, according to his email and letter attached, that she did contact him to EXONERATE him (even though there was no accusation).

Here's a photo of my mail from Friday:
















I'll do this every day until I get a letter from Ms. Madigan. Hopefully, I might get one BEFORE she leaves office to run for Governor of Illinois.

Maybe I'll get the letter, tomorrow. (See the post below for details about the Illinois Open Meetings Act issue, and the Village of Orland Park's response quoting Il. Attorney General Lisa Madigan's letter to them -- not to me)

Ray Hanania
http://www.orlandparker.com/

No comments: