Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New radio show launches Sept. 15

I hope you will join me every morning Monday thru Friday on WJJG 1530 AM Radio for my new radio show there. We'll have all kinds of guests but the focus is going to be you, the listener so feel free to call in on ANY SUBJECT at 708-493-1530 ...

The web page for the radio show is www.RadioChicagoland.com

In the past with a show only once or twice a week, I was able to podcast all of the major interviews. But doing the show everyday, I'll only podcast the most important shows, which you can download to your iPod off of iTunes.

Anyway, I hope you will join me again. The broadcast is strongest north of 131st Street all the way to the Wisconsin Border. But you can pick it up in Orland Park ...

Ray Hanania
www.TheMediaOasis.com

No comments: